These pages give you advice and information to make the best choice for you and your new friend – whether you’ve just adopted her or you’re trying to find her a good home.
It is not easy to manage young humans and animals, but when parents find solutions, rather than dispose of an animal for convenience sake, an important concept is communicated to the child. This is alive. This is valuable. You don’t throw it away.
- Finding Homes
- How to Care for Neonatal Kittens
- Socialising Feral Kittens
- Estimating Kittens’ Ages
- How to Find Homes for your Kittens (a UK leaflet)
- Caring for your kitten from the Blue Cross
- Caring for your cat from the Blue Cross
Find Out More